READING GROUP DATES: Fridays, 10-12 @ Robin’s house, potluck lunch is optional (If you’re in the Seattle area, email me for directions.) Come with your answers to these questions:
- What is the main theoretical basis of this method?
- From this point of view, what exactly do you do with a client in front of you? I’ll stick the main points on the blog.
- January 26, Healing Trauma, Solomon & Siegel, first 4 chapters
- February 23, Healing Trauma, Solomon & Siegel, chapters 5-8
- March 30, The Transforming Power of Affect, Diana Fosha
- April 27, A General Theory of Love, Lewis, Amini & Lannon
- May 25, Trauma Spectrum, Scaer
- June 22, The Haunted Self: Structural Dissociation and the Treatment of Chronic Traumatization, Onno van der Hart, Ph.D., Ellert R. S. Nijenhuis, Ph.D., and Kathy Steele, M.N., C.S.