Therapists: File 1099’s &1096 forms with the IRS by 1/28/2011!

Due to last year's audit, I now know that self-employed people and businesses must file 1099 forms to anyone whom they pay more than $600. Every consultant, your landlord, and the person who cleans the office. Since I own my office and don't pay rent, I sent three 1099's, one to the office cleaning person, one to